Friday, March 6, 2009
Happy Birthday Charlie!
Today Charlie turns 12! He is such a great young man, and I am so proud of what a good kid he is. Charlie was a HUGE baby (10 pounds, 6 1/2 ounces at birth), and he has always been tall for his age. He was a super fussy baby, then a terror of a toddler, then he turned into a good little pre-schooler, and he has been easy and a great kid ever since. WARNING: I'm about to brag! Charlie is one of those kids that is good at everything he tries. He is super smart, really athletic, musically talented, and all-around great! He is a born leader, and he tries hard to do what's right and set a good example for others. He is really responsible, and is so good to babysit his siblings for us, help me around the house (the boy can clean!), and do whatever is asked of him. I love him so much, and I am SO thankful to be blessed with Charlie as my son! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 years old...
3 comments:
Cherene - I can't believe Charlie is 12! He sounds like my Baileigh...so well rounded and a great big help. There is a reason they are the first born, isn't there? Your kids are getting so big!
Karen
First born kids are awesome! Happy Birthday Charlie!! We love you! Aunt Dina & Uncle Scott :)
I love seeing the pictures of Charlie through the years. How fun!
Post a Comment