Charlie had a really special day yesterday! In our church, when boys turn twelve, they can receive the Priesthood. So this Birthday was a really special one for Charlie, and he was so excited to be ordained to the Priesthood yesterday! Now he can pass the sacrament to the congregation each Sunday, and he can collect Fast Offerings (donations church members make to the poor and needy once a month). Charlie looked so handsome in his new suit, and I couldn't be more proud of what a great young man he is!

Charlie and his Dad

Charlie is a great example to his younger siblings.

Me and my firstborn son (sniff, sniff). Have I mentioned how much I love this kid? :)

Charlie with his Granny (Chuck's Mom). We lived in Tucson when Charlie was born, so Granny got to spend lots of time with Charlie when he was a fussy little (not so little) baby. :)

Charlie with his Granddad (Chuck's dad), who he is named after.

4 comments:
I just can't believe Charlie is 12 already. What a neat day for your family. Congrats Charlie!
It's harder the older they get, because they are little people now! Charlie did look so very handsome on Sunday in his new suit. You have every right to be proud. Brag - moma - brag!
Lucky you! Two priesthood holders in your house. That is VERY exciting. Congrats to you all!
What a great day! I love all of the pictures. You can just see the happiness and love that you have as a family. Thanks for sharing Charlie's special day with all of us.
Post a Comment