Friday, March 13, 2009

Science Projects

I thought having two kids do a Science Project this year was going to be extra stressful, but Charlie did his project totally on his own. Here's Carson with the display of his experiment (Which soda explodes Mentos the Highest?). I had to help him type and print out his project, and cut the background papers, but he glued it all on by himself while I was running a Wolf Den Meeting, and then at Book Club. Charlie's project was "Do Different Types of Music Affect Test Taking?" I helped him find a suitable math test, and burn a CD of different types of music, but then he did the rest. He did the testing at school during science class, and he graded all the tests himself and came up with the results. Then he typed and printed out everything, and put the display together all by himself. I love that his school has such a great technology program, so he knows his way around the computer really well. Charlie won Honorable Mention in his category (note the nifty blue ribbon).
I'm glad that's over (til next year)!

No comments: