Cade is such a cute little guy. He is quite small for his age, but he has a BIG personality! He is very friendly, and talkative (he was so happy to have our undivided attention that night, he talked non-stop!) He is also very feisty and spirited. He does great in school--he's a terrific reader, and he does well in every subject (except penmanship). I feel so blessed to have Cade. He is a special little guy, who brings so much personality and life into our family. Happy Birthday, Cade!!!Monday, March 16, 2009
Cade's Birthday
Cade is now seven! His Birthday is March 9 (three days after Charlie's). Cade had a great Birthday. He wanted Orange Creamsicles for his Class treat, so that is what I brought in to his class at school that day. Then he came home and opened his gifts (two Webkinz, a DS game, a few toys, and lots of cash!) Then Chuck and I took him out to dinner. When I asked him where he wanted to go for dinner, he said, "Bahama Bucks!" I told him we could go there after dinner. So then he chose T.G.I.Friday's, which is good, because on Mondays and Tuesdays, you get a free kid's meal with any adult meal. :) Here is Cade with Dad.
Cade is showing off his presents.
Gettin' a little love from Cheyanna
The three of us, ready to head to Friday's, then Bahama Buck's (FYI, on Mondays their special is buy 3, get the 4th free).
Cade is such a cute little guy. He is quite small for his age, but he has a BIG personality! He is very friendly, and talkative (he was so happy to have our undivided attention that night, he talked non-stop!) He is also very feisty and spirited. He does great in school--he's a terrific reader, and he does well in every subject (except penmanship). I feel so blessed to have Cade. He is a special little guy, who brings so much personality and life into our family. Happy Birthday, Cade!!!
Cade is such a cute little guy. He is quite small for his age, but he has a BIG personality! He is very friendly, and talkative (he was so happy to have our undivided attention that night, he talked non-stop!) He is also very feisty and spirited. He does great in school--he's a terrific reader, and he does well in every subject (except penmanship). I feel so blessed to have Cade. He is a special little guy, who brings so much personality and life into our family. Happy Birthday, Cade!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can you believe how big our kids are getting! Looks like you guys had fun!
Post a Comment