OK, you all should know by now that I LOVE food. So I wanted to share with my friends my tips for the best of the best. I know no one is asking for my advice, and everyone's taste is different, but I can't resist giving you some of my recommendations. It's because I love you guys, and I don't want you to be missing out on something great! So I recommend...
My Favorite Flavor at Bahama Buck's: APPLE (By a mile! You gotta try it.)
My Favorite Flavor at Golden Spoon: Cafe Latte
Best Flan anywhere: Costa Vida (Have the Sweet Pork Salad first, then go for the flan.)
Most Addicting, Unbelievably Good Mexican Dish: Crab Relleno at Gecko Grill
Most Unique and Yummy entree at Nando's: Mushroom Enchiladas
My Favorite at Paradise Bakery: Veggie Sandwich
All-Time Favorite Restaurant: Carrabba's (Pollo Rosa Maria is top notch. I recommend Fettuccine Alfredo for your side, and Caesar Salad)
My Favorite Cheesecake flavor at The Cheesecake Factory (although it changes periodically):
Fresh Banana Cream Cheesecake
Best Menu Item at Filiberto's: Arizona Burrito
Best Flavor at Cold Stone Creamery: Birthday Remix
My Favorite Ice Cream Cake: Carvel
Best Potato Skins (although it's hard to go wrong with Potato Skins): T.G.I.Friday's
Best Philly Cheesesteak: Native New Yorker (Their wings are great--if you like getting all messy and putting a lot of effort into a little bit of food--which I don't.)
Best Pie: Caramel Pecan Silk Supreme at Village Inn
Best Chimichangas: El Charro (Country Club & Main)
Best Fish Tacos: Rubio's, but Del Taco's are pretty good too.
Best Salad: Raspberry Chipotle Salad at Crackers & Co. Cafe
My Favorite dish at My Fat Greek Restaurant: Mousaka (Soooo Yummy!!)
Best Seafood Dish ANYWHERE: Rock Shrimp at Dixie Crossroads in FL (Orlando and Titusville). If you ever make a trip to Florida, make sure you go to Dixie Crossroads. Broiled Rock Shrimp are the best!!!!
OK, that is my list of favorites. Did I miss anything? Let me know what you recommend. :)
2 comments:
Ooooh I am so excited to try out some of these. Thanks for the recomendations. Reading this made me hungry. :)
My mouth is watering after reading this! I just may have to try a few of these! It's always fun having a good recommendation! Thanks!! :)
Post a Comment