Friday, March 13, 2009

Carson Goes Prehistoric

Another Field Trip! I decided to try to go on as many Field Trips as I could this year, since next year my schedule will not be as flexible (and I won't have much free time) while I'm in school. So this time, I headed to the AZ Museum of Natural History (which we always call the Dinosaur Museum) with Carson's 4th Grade class. One of the teachers came up with a scavenger hunt paper--where the boys had to find answers to the questions at the different exhibits. That made the trip a lot more fun, and we managed to find all the answers just in time. Here's our group in the jail cells. Kameron, Me, and Carson
Carson panning for gold. We did this first thing, and the boys had a ton of fun collecting their "gold".
It was fun to spend the day with Carson and his friends.

1 comment:

hcrjfrandall said...

Gotta love fieldtrips! We have a natural history museum here that is really neat. The kids love to go there! I went there with Janelle on her last fieldtrip.