Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Um....Hello.


Need I say more?

6 comments:

Mrs.EBG said...

Wow... you just brightened my not so bright day! Thanks, Cherene!

lani said...

uuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh (drool) uuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh I am about to copy and paste so you can look at it on my blog tooo!!! and my wallpaper and my cell and... and... what else????

Karen said...

NICE!!!

Lindsey L said...

Okay, did I finally just figure out how to leave a comment on your blog??? :)

I have been trying forever to leave one and I guess I'm a dumb bunny cause it never works.

Can't wait for NEW MOON!!!!!

Nicolle said...

That should definitely sell tickets!! I am a fan too!
Hey by the way where do you get you cute blog backdrops? I have not uploaded any pictures in months nor changed my backdrop.

Cherene said...

I got this background from a really cute site that has TONS of free backgrounds that are super easy to post. They have backgrounds for every season and holiday. They even have some Twilight themed backgrounds! It is http://izziegraceblogbackgrounds.blogspot.com/