Sunday, March 28, 2010

Family from Florida

I loved having my Mom, sister, and brother-in-law here for the weekend of Cade's baptism.  We had a lot of fun together, and it was sad to see Scott and Dina go after the weekend was over.  Here we are on Friday night before heading out to Carrabba's. 
Me and my sister.  We are 18 months apart (1 year apart in school). 
Charlie and Grandma
Saturday night we went to Yardhouse for dinner, then we went to a Martin Short concert.  
Scott and Dina enjoyed the little getaway from their six kiddos, and we loved having them here and spending time together.  Florida is too far away!  We miss you guys already. 

3 comments:

hcrjfrandall said...

Aww, how nice that you got to spend time with them!

Dina said...

We had a great time! Thanks for having us..it was so nice to spend time with kids!

Heather said...

Cherene! I'm sorry I missed your call! I was in CA last week doing hair. I hope your mom was able to get her hair done! HOw fun to have family come and visit.