Charlie's birthday was on a Saturday this year, so he had a few friends over to play football and celebrate. Above from left are: Naman, Taylor, Charlie, Chance and Mark.
That means only 2 more years and he has his learner's permit and three more years and he's driving your van all over the place....wow....
I keep telling him he has to stop growing. He's not supposed to be taller than me....he laughs and says "sorry sister smith, I don't have any control over that"
What a great kid. Cherene, you and Chuck are doing good.
btw - I LOVE your pictures that you put on the top of your blog. The kissing one of you and Chuck and the kids making faces is one of my favorites!!
1 comment:
WOW!! I can't believe he's 13 years old!
That means only 2 more years and he has his learner's permit and three more years and he's driving your van all over the place....wow....
I keep telling him he has to stop growing. He's not supposed to be taller than me....he laughs and says "sorry sister smith, I don't have any control over that"
What a great kid. Cherene, you and Chuck are doing good.
btw - I LOVE your pictures that you put on the top of your blog. The kissing one of you and Chuck and the kids making faces is one of my favorites!!
Post a Comment