Sunday, March 21, 2010

Cade's Birthday

Cade had a Happy Birthday on March 9.  He was super excited to turn 8.  I took him some popsicles for his class birthday treat.  After school, we went to Krispie Kreme to get his free dozen donuts for his B-day.  Then he got to open his cards and gifts.  
 

After opening his gifts, Cade got to choose where he wanted Chuck and I to take him to dinner.  He chose In-N-Out Burger!
After dinner, Cade went to his first official Cub Scout meeting.  He has been watching his brothers go to Cub Scouts for years, and now it is finally his turn!  He's really excited to join the Wolf Den.  I forgot to take pictures--I'll have to get some of him in his new uniform soon (I even sewed on all his patches already!)  After Cub Scouts, Cade wanted to go to Bahama Bucks for a treat.  It was a fun day, full of fun stuff, all for Cade. 

No comments: