Sunday, March 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Chuck!

Chuck's birthday was Feb 24, and he had such a great birthday!  This is the only picture I took that day (I even chaperoned Cheyanna's field trip that morning and forgot my camera).  But one thing I love about Chuck is how appreciative he is about everything.   His boss brought in bagels and had everyone gather together for a little birthday celebration at work that morning, and Chuck really appreciated all the kind words and gestures.  When he got home, the kids were very excited for him to open his cards and gifts.  Again, he was so appreciative of each card's kind words and each little gift.  Chuck and I went out to The Cheesecake Factory for his birthday dinner, and we had a great talk about being so grateful for each day of life.  We are so incredibly blessed that Chuck has a job, I'm able to go to school, our kids are all healthy, and so much more.  I'm glad that Birthdays are a chance to celebrate that person's life, and show them how much they are loved.  Chuck is such a great person, and I feel so blessed to be his wife.  Happy Birthday my love!

No comments: