Sunday, March 21, 2010

Cade's Baptism

Cade was baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints on Saturday, March 13, 2010. 


My sister, Dina, and her husband, Scott, and my mom all came from Florida for Cade's baptism.  Chuck's dad and Sandra came too.  So Cade was surrounded by a lot of love on his special day.


Chuck and I are very proud parents of our little guy.  Cade is such a sweet boy, and he has such a strong desire to choose the right.


Cade's Grandma and siblings
Here's our family.  I'm wearing heels, so it looks like Charlie and I are the same height, but he's really taller than me now. Cade looked so handsome in his suit. 
We are so proud of Cade.  His baptism was a really special day.

4 comments:

Sarah S. said...

What a proud momma you must be. He is such a sweet and handsome boy. I love his comments in primary. He's so smart.

Crissie said...

I just can't believe that he is 8 already!! Congrats Cade!!

Smith Family said...

Hey - he got baptized on my birthday! I love the suit. My son, who will be 8 in May, also wants a suit for his baptism. Congratulations, Cade!

Rachel M said...

How is that little man 8 already?! WHat an exciting day-congratulations Cade. Holy cow! Only one more to go!