Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I hate small planes!

Charlie, Chuck, and Cade flew home to AZ ahead of us.  Cheyanna, and Carson and I flew from Albany to Salt Lake City (via Washington DC) where Chuck picked us up from the airport, and we drove up to Idaho together for Grandma Taylor's 90th Birthday celebration.  I don't enjoy flying because I sometimes get motion sickness on the plane (when there is a lot of turbulence).  This is the tiny plane we took from NY to DC, and it was awful!!  Small planes have way more turbulence than big ones, and the whole 30 minute descent was totally miserable for me.  I was feeling so sick.  I had to just keep saying to myself, "You're OK.  We're almost there.  You can make it."  I survived without throwing up, but it was not a fun experience, and I WILL make sure to check what aircraft we are flying before I buy our next plane tickets because I will not be flying in one of these puddle jumpers again!

No comments: