We spent one day in UT before driving up to ID. Chuck took the kids to Lagoon (which I opted out of because of my motion sickness issues!), and I spent the day in Provo. I love going back to BYU. It brings back so many good memories. The four years I was there were definitely the most fun years of my life. I love going back to the BYU bookstore and getting chocolate covered cinnamon bears, fudge (they make the BEST fudge ever!!), and stocking up on BYU gear. I met Chuck at BYU, and we got married halfway through my Junior year there, so we have lots of good memories together there too. When we left BYU to head to AZ, I was pregnant with Charlie, and my carefree days were soon over. :) It was good while it lasted, but I also wouldn't trade motherhood for anything in the world!Tuesday, August 9, 2011
BYU
We spent one day in UT before driving up to ID. Chuck took the kids to Lagoon (which I opted out of because of my motion sickness issues!), and I spent the day in Provo. I love going back to BYU. It brings back so many good memories. The four years I was there were definitely the most fun years of my life. I love going back to the BYU bookstore and getting chocolate covered cinnamon bears, fudge (they make the BEST fudge ever!!), and stocking up on BYU gear. I met Chuck at BYU, and we got married halfway through my Junior year there, so we have lots of good memories together there too. When we left BYU to head to AZ, I was pregnant with Charlie, and my carefree days were soon over. :) It was good while it lasted, but I also wouldn't trade motherhood for anything in the world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment