Sunday, August 15, 2010

Ticket to Ride

Our friends, the Muhlesteins, introduced us to this fun game: Ticket to Ride.  Chuck loved it, so we bought it, and the boys have played it just about every day this summer since then.
Cheyanna was excited when Charlie got a tootsie pop shirt like hers.  She couldn't wait for me to take a picture of them in their matching shirts.  :)  I haven't had to do much school shopping for Charlie or Carson the past few years since they wear uniforms at the Academy.  This year, with Charlie going to Smith Jr. High, (and with him growing so fast), he needed a whole new wardrobe.  He wears a men's size large on top, and size 30x32 jeans.  Still in a size 13 shoe.  The two of us had some fun clothes shopping this summer. 

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I'm so glad you guys enjoyed Ticket to Ride that much. I like that we can play it as a family. We'll have to get together again and see what others you might like.
My kids enjoyed playing together with your kids as well. It's good they get along.