Hi readers of my blog,
My first day back at ASU was today! I am really excited for this semester, because we start counseling real, live clients in about a week and a half. The bad news is that once I start counseling clients, I don't want them to be able to find out personal info about me or my kids on the web, so I'm going to have to make my blog private. What that means for my readers is that I will have to e-mail you an invitation to view my blog. Then if you already have a blogger or google account, you will just log in to that with your e-mail address and password to view the blog. If you don't have a blogger or google account, you'll have to make one in order to view the blog on a long-term basis. You can sign in as a guest, but that link will only work for 2 weeks. It is quick and easy and free to open an account, but I know it's a little bit of a hassle, and I feel bad that it might be an inconvenience to some people. I'm sorry. Here's the lowdown: if you want to be able to continue to view my blog after it goes private next week, please e-mail me at sixcwatkin@cox.net. I will send you an invitation once the blog goes private. Then continue to check my blog when you get a chance. I'll try to keep updating it about once a week. Thanks for reading, following, and commenting. :)
3 comments:
I would love to keep reading your blog. stephaa@hotmail.com
be sure to invite me :)
loreezito@gmail.com
hanahbonilla@hotmail.com
Post a Comment