Wednesday, August 18, 2010

First Day of School

 Here's Cade our 3rd Grader, ready for school.  Cade is our outgoing, super friendly kid.  He is  8 years old, and is so full of life and personality.  If you ever want a laugh, just start up a conversation with Cade.  He tells it like it is, and adds his funny little twist on to whatever he says.  :)
 Charlie is starting 8th grade at a new school--no more uniforms! Charlie is 13, and his new favorite thing is to question WHY?  Everything is up for debate, and if you ask him to do something, you'd better have a good reason why.  :)  Charlie has a great sense of humor, and makes me laugh all the time. 

 Carson is starting 6th grade.  He will turn 11 next week.  Carson is such a smart kid.  His memory is unbelievable, and he has some serious math skills too.  He's also sweet and sensitive, and cuddly.  I love taking him with me when I go shopping or to run errands.  He's very easy and enjoyable to be around. 

 Cheyanna is a big first grader now!!  My sweet girl is 6 years old.  I know I'm always gushing about how precious she is, but I don't know what else to say about her.  She is very well-behaved at school, and is such a joy to me.

No comments: