My friend Tamara shared this New Moon rejected script with me, and I loved it. Here's the link. Check it out:
http://www.ericdsnider.com/snide/my-rejected-new-moon-screenplay/
Here's a snippet of two of my favorite parts:
JACOB: Bella! You crashed! Are you OK? Here, let me take off my shirt and leave it off for the remainder of the film.
BELLA: I approve of this.
JACOB: Sorry I've been acting a little weird lately. The other guys in my pack -- I mean tribe -- have been hounding me -- I mean bugging me -- to join them. Here come some of them now!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ALICE: There's Edward! He's standing in the doorway of that church, revealing himself to the crowd!
BELLA: Edward! Stop! Put your shirt back on!
EDWARD: You don't want people to know I'm a vampire?
BELLA: No, it's just that after spending so much time with Jacob I'm embarrassed for you.
2 comments:
Funny!
Those highlights made me laugh right out loud (and I had even read them before!)
Post a Comment