I can hardly believe my baby is six! I must say, life is good when your baby is six though. No more diapers. Everyone sleeps through the night. I can sleep in on weekends (only usually I wake up early despite my best efforts to sleep in--too much to do!) Everyone sits calmly through sacrament meeting. I can carry a small purse. The kids are all old enough to help with chores. We can have real conversations involving the whole family. Everyone can take turns reading the Book of Mormon during family scripture time. Everyone knows how to swim. I could go on and on. I loved having babies and toddlers, but it was so exhausting and challenging! ANYWAY, back to Cheyanna...she has grown up so much this past year. She is learning so much in kindergarten. She has become less shy and more confident. She loves her stuffed animals, and she still plays by herself in her room with all of cute girly toys for long stretches of time. Have I mentioned how much I love having a girl? I am so thankful for my sweet Cheyanna. She makes my life so happy and complete. Happy Birthday sweet girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment