Cade is a very curious little creature. It can be a good thing (like when he's super excited to learn something new at school), or it can be a bad thing (like when he's trying to figure out how something works, so he disassembles it). Being so curious, Cade asks a lot of questions. He is always thinking, and always wondering about one thing or another. Yesterday I jotted down a few of the questions he asked, and I'm going to give you a sample of some of the funny things he wonders about on a daily basis.
1) What is helium made of?
2) If there were no spiders, would bugs rule the world?
3) Mom, are you afraid of heights?
4) Is Plexiglas made of glass or plastic?
5) How long would it take to fly in an airplane from here to Tucson? Like one minute?
6) Do you think if one person was not born, the whole world would be different?
7) If I was a vampire, do you think I could suck all the jelly out of a jelly doughnut?
Cade keeps us laughing. Can't help but love this curious kid!
3 comments:
LOL!!! cute post cherene! Cade is funny! love all his curious ?'s!
That is so funny!!!
He is such a great kid....
He is very curious, isn't he? I love it!
Post a Comment