I'm still blogging pics from our fun trip to UT! Megan and Joe took us out on the lake for some fun boating. They rented this huge tube, and the kids had a blast getting pulled around on it. Charlie, Grace, and Ashley were first.

Cheyanna and Gavin had fun hanging out inside the cabin while the older kids were having a turn on the raft.

Carson,
Cade and Cole

Carson
chillin and getting some sun. My kids are lucky they are 1/4 Egyptian. They tan fast, and rarely burn.

Chuck took a turn with Gavin and
Cheyanna. I didn't get in the water, because I am a baby, and I get really motion sick on boats. But everyone else got in the water and swam and got pulled on the tube.

Chuck and
Cade sharing a snuggle.

Everyone had lots of fun on the lake. Megan and Joe made our trip really fun and memorable. The camera didn't make it to Lagoon, but the kids all had a great time there too. The nice, cool weather, and the opportunity to spend time with family made our trip this summer really great.
1 comment:
Maybe you guys should move to UT? We would love to have you. =)
Post a Comment