Cheyanna loved having her friends over for a little Birthday party on her 5th Birthday! They had fun splashing around in the hot tub, eating cupcakes and ice cream cones, playing games, and playing with Cheyanna's new toys and gifts.

Here's the whole crew. Her party was on a Monday morning, so what is Cade doing there? He had a "bad stomach ache" that morning, so he didn't think he could go to school. As you can see in the picture below, he pepped up just fine once the party began, and his stomach felt good enough to eat ice cream and cake. Chuck surprised us by coming home from work for the festivities, so he dropped Cade off at school after the party on his way back to work. :)

Here's the Birthday Princess enjoying the spotlight.

The kids are chillin in the hot tub. From left, Stephen, Taegan, Cheyanna, Grace, and Savannah

Cheyanna looking oh so cool in her new shades

The kids love to turn on all the jets and the blower, and flop around and scream!

Cheyanna had a blast, and I felt really glad that 5-year-olds are pretty easy to please. She was perfectly happy only inviting four friends, so it was an easy party for me to pull off. I remember Charlie's 5th B-day party (I was due with Cade any minute), we had a huge party with a jumping castle and tons of friends and family. That was my first child. By the time I get around to my fourth child, I've scaled WAY back, and I know Cheyanna didn't feel like she missed out on anything. Simple is good.

See? She's happy as can be! Happy Birthday, Cheyanna!!!
1 comment:
yes, simple is definitely good! that looks like an awesome party, and the birthday girl looks like she had a wonderful day! i am cracking up that cade stayed home from school. i can see george doing that some day!
Post a Comment