Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Aunt Lizard and Bahama Bucks

Here are some more pictures of the weekend when Chuck's sister Lindsey (Lizard) was visiting, and so his Mom and Dad came over too, and we had a fun family day! Here we are at Bahama Buck's. I guess they don't have these in Colorado Springs, so we had to take Lindsey here to try it. (It's really yummy shaved ice.) Seems like I take most of the pictures, so I don't get many of me and Chuck together. Here's one Chuck's mom took of me and my man. Here's Charlie finishing up his treat after his siblings have given up eating and have gone to play the ring game.

The kids all love this little ring toss game at Bahama Buck's. I think that's half the reason why they love to go there so much.

I love this picture of Chuck and Lindsey. I think they look a lot alike.
Carson is a snuggler. Here he is enjoying Granddad and Sandra's company.

Chuck and his Mom are e-mail buddies. They e-mail each other back and forth at work every day to keep in touch.

Lindsey took my recommendation and tried Apple flavor. It really is the best!


Cheyanna always gets Bubblegum flavor (sometimes pink, sometimes blue).
It was really fun to get to hang out with Lizard for the day! And any excuse to go to Bahama Buck's is great too.

No comments: