Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Cheyanna is Five!

Here are Cheyanna's 5-year-old pics!







Cheyanna is our sweet little princess. She loves to play with her friends, play with her stuffed animals, and play Webkinz. She has a great imagination, and she is content to play quietly with her animals or toys for long stretches of time. She is so easy to take shopping or anywhere--she just goes with the flow no matter what we are doing. She does have a stubborn streak though that you would not believe! As sweet and good natured as she is, she can really dig in her heels and stick to her guns. Maybe that will be a good thing later on in her life. After 3 boys, I remember wishing for a girl, and I feel so blessed now to have Cheyanna. She is everything I hoped for, and I like to think of her as Heavenly Father's way of rewarding me for surviving three rowdy, rambunctious little boys. :)

7 comments:

hcrjfrandall said...

LOVE the pictures...is she 5 already???!!! Wow time flies! So she starts Kindergarten this year?

Crissie said...

She is just the cutest thing! Great pictures. Happy b-day Cheyanna!

Karen said...

I can't believe she is 5! And I am glad to hear (for your sake) that she is fairly easy going. My Baileigh is such a DIVA! And my boys are my punishment for getting my girl first. =)

Jessica said...

Cheyanna is so pretty. What a fun, sweet daughter you have. These are such great pictures.

katierose said...

cheyanna is simply adorable! we need to get mia and her together! they seem to be so similar and they are the same age!

Anonymous said...

She's so pretty in these pictures. I can't believe that she's 5 because she looks so mature for her age.

oh, and I was needing to ask you if you'd be willing to carpool to the merit badge clinic if Charlie is going. Give me a call on my cell if you get this today. :)

Rasheta Family said...

I can't believe that the little girl from my nursery class is 5!!