Sunday, January 15, 2012
Breaking Dawn
So we went to see Breaking Dawn, and I didn't like it. I knew I wasn't going to like it because I don't like the storyline. I didn't like the book. The movie had a lot of inappropriate stuff and gore, so I don't even want to see the movie ever again. I guess I kind of feel like I am over Twilight. Maybe we are growing up. (: I'm glad we didn't bother with the midnight showing--we just got together on Saturday morning and saw the movie and then went out to breakfast. It was fun hanging out with the girls, but I give the movie a big thumbs down! Not that anyone cares, but there it is anyway. (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ok, I didn't love the movie, but I think I liked it more than you did. How is that possible?! I guess the reason I didn't like it was because it's always different in my head than how it transfers to the screen and I'm always disappointed. It's just better to keep it in my head, I think.
Post a Comment