For Thanksgiving 2011, we had all of Chuck's family over for the day! Lindsey, CJ, and baby Ivy were visiting from Colorado Springs, and Chuck's mom, dad, and sister Megan (and her family) all live within a two hour drive. It was fun to have everyone together to eat, talk, laugh, and catch up. I only had to make the turkey, and everyone else brought all the sides and desserts. The meal turned out great, and it was a really nice day.
The oldest and youngest grandchildren: Charlie holding baby Ivy
We had 18 people there, so half of the kids ate outside on the back porch, and the older kids ate on a table in the front room. Here are Cade and Cheyanna. Cade was too busy eating to stop and pose for a picture!
Grace and Gavin Kendall--our cute cousins.
Megan, Blythe, and Cheyanna
 |
| Here's the whole family!! |
I had so much fun snuggling with Ivy. She is the best behaved baby I have ever seen. She is so sweet, and she just goes with the flow, and doesn't ever seem to cry. Plus, she's so stinkin' cute!!!
1 comment:
I've really enjoyed catching up with your clan! Thanks for the sweet words about Ivy.
Oh, and after reading your review, I wont waste my time with BD. :)
Post a Comment