Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Our Cruise

We had a great time on our cruise during the week of Thanksgiving!  We flew to FL, and left from Tampa with my mom and sister.  We stopped at Grand Cayman, Roatan (Honduras), Belize, and Cozumel.  I have lots of pictures to share, but only have time right now to add a few.  I'll upload more soon!  Here's a picture of Charlie on the balcony of our cabin, enjoying the view.    



 Here are Cade and Cheyanna on the balcony of our cabin. 
 Here are Chuck and Charlie on the small boat that took us to Sting Ray City on Grand Cayman.  That little boat was so choppy that I got really seasick, so the snorkeling and sting ray experience wasn't the best for me.  It was kind of scary to have sting rays swim right up to you, and swim past your legs.  But they were friendly enough, and they even let us pick them up and hold them and feed them.  Both times I tried to feed them, a fish swooped in out of nowhere and stole the stingray food.  The second time the fish bit my finger! 
 This is before I got seasick, while I was still able to smile.  (:
Here's Cheyanna on the beach at Grand Cayman.
I know these pictures aren't much, but it's a start.  More to come!

1 comment:

Smith Family said...

Looks so fun! I'm a little fish phobic, so the fish stealing the food would have freaked me out!