Here's our cruise ship--the Carnival Legend.
Carson and Cade at the Captain's dinner. My favorite part of the cruise was the great food! I loved eating in the dining room every night. They served all my favorite foods at some point in the week, and it was all super yummy! Carson and Charlie ate off the adult menu, and got to try some fancy entrees. Cade and Cheyanna mostly had pizza and cheeseburgers, but sometimes tried some adult appetizers or desserts.
Here we are getting on the ship!
Here are the boys on the Jeep tour of Cozumel. They visited ruins and went snorkling. I skipped out on that excursion after going on excursions at the previous three ports. Cheyanna and I went shopping with my mom and Aunt Dee instead. (:




1 comment:
Aahh! You guys look like you had a blast. The ship looks so pretty lit up at night.
Post a Comment