
Saving seats once we got in the theater was kind of stressful. Those fans were not happy about the seat saving, and the managers were interrogating people about every empty seat--YIKES! Luckily we were able to hold on to most of ours, so everyone's friends/family that were joining our group later got a really good seat. Above: Lynae, Jill, Lani, Tera, Me and Colleen after Twilight.
OK, so why would I pay $20 to see all three movies in one night? Especially when I own Twilight and New Moon and have watched them both more times than I would like to admit? Well, it is more fun to see them on the big screen. Plus, it was fun to see the progression of the movies. They increase in quality as they go. And it was fun to go from the end of New Moon--the proposal moment--right into the start of Eclipse and the continuation of the saga. And the fans at this trilogy experience were phenomenal! It was SO fun to watch the movies with other avid fans who were screaming, cheering, and laughing along with us. The atmosphere was THE BEST! You don't get that at the morning after show.
Here we are at the end of New Moon--almost midnight!! Can you tell I'm tired? OK, so about Eclipse.... I LOVED it. I was looking forward to it so much because I have always been Team Jacob, and I was happy that in this book/movie, he finally gets his chance to really try to steal Bella's heart. But a crazy thing happened. For the first time, I felt the Bella/Edward love and I realized that Jacob is going to imprint on someone other than Bella, so they can't be right for each other (YES, I KNOW THESE ARE FICTIONAL CHARACTERS!!). So I am officially switching over to team Edward (although I am NOT a Rob Pattinson fan, and I am still a loyal Taylor Lautner fan). Eclipse was so great, because for the first time, I felt a real emotional connection to the characters, and could feel their connection to each other. Edward & Bella's relationship seemed real and meaningful for the first time to me. And I loved the moments where Bella had to confront the reality of the life she is choosing to give up (saying goodbye to her mother, graduation day, etc). I thought it was BY FAR the best movie in the series (so far). I loved Eclipse. I can't wait to see it again!
2 comments:
I didn't get tickets for the trilogy because I also like my sleep. But this post kind of made me wish I had! Now I can't wait to see the movie...
I love your blog!! I had such a fun time that night. So, start getting ready for next year, we are so doing this again. Once a year isn't to bad.? Right?
Post a Comment