Friday, July 9, 2010

Tera's Birthday Bowling Bash

My good friend Tera (who happens to live across the street from me), had a Birthday a couple of weeks ago, so we got some friends together to go bowling to celebrate!  I'm not very good at bowling, so I was planning on just watching everyone else bowl, but then I started feeling left out, so I decided to join in.  I'm glad I did, because I bowled my best game EVER!!
Look at that form!!  Man, I'm good.   :)
OK, look at my score--130!  For me, that's quite a game. OK, no more bragging...
What a fun group of girls--I love these ladies!
Here's Tera, the Birthday girl, opening her gifts.  I feel so lucky to have Tera as a friend.  She is super organized, very open, so friendly, and really, really FUN to hang out with and talk to.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU are an amazing friend, my friend. Thank you so much for everything you did to help put it together. I love all my ladies and the fun times we have. It's definately been a highlight in my life getting to know you and living so close to a great gal!

YOU ROCK!