Venice!
No, not really. We went to Las Vegas for a couple of days, but while there, we got to visit New York, Paris, Italy, and Egypt. A trip down the strip is like a quick world tour. :) We stayed at the South Point Hotel again. It is a nice, newer hotel on the very end of the strip (further south than Mandalay Bay).

Dina and Scott got us tickets to see the Blue Man Group on our first night there. We loved it! It was really funny, and so entertaining.
Look who I ran into in Vegas! Hello, Jacob. I mean Taylor, well, kinda Jacob. Either way, Chuck is a good sport to amuse me by snapping pictures of me with my favorite vampire and werewolf.
We also got to go to a Black Eyed Peas concert in Vegas. It was so fun! They put on a great show. The bass beat was soooooo loud that my chair was vibrating with each beat. My shoes were vibrating with each beat. My clothes were vibrating with each beat. It was loud. Which made me kinda glad that earlier in the day, Chuck and I picked up some ear plugs for the concert. Does that make me such an old fuddy duddy that I go to a concert and wear ear plugs? Oh well, I'm glad I had them. I'm telling you it was loud!
Chuck's dad was so nice to watch the kids for us while we were gone. Charlie confessed that the kids got into a couple of fights while we were gone, so Granddad probably got a different perspective on the kids being with them for 48 hours straight. It was so fun to get away and have a nice little escape from the everyday to just spend time together and have fun.


7 comments:
How FUN! We really need to do something like that on our anniversary! It's good to just be the 2 of you sometimes. :)
Happy Belated Anniversary! Wow fifteen years that is so great. It sounds like an amazing trip with lots of memories.
Congratulations! Sounds like you had a great trip!
Oh my goodness!! That sounds like such a fun trip!! Happy Anniversary.
Yay! I'm glad you guys got to go and spend some quality time together. You guys look like you had a great time.
happy anniversary! what a fun get away for you both! :) i would be wearing ear plugs at the concert too! :) and No you are NO FUDDY DUDDY! :)
What an awesome anniversary! It's always nice to get away with just the hubby sometimes! Glad you had fun!
Post a Comment