Yes, I'm still blogging about Christmas! So after the gift opening, I made some breakfast burritos, and we listened to some Christmas music and enjoyed our new toys for a couple of hours until Granny, Lindsey, and CJ arrived. Linds and CJ live in Colorado Springs, so we don't get to see them very often. It was great to spend time with them. I think Lindsey and Chuck look a lot alike. You can tell they're brother and sister, don't you think?
Here is Cade hanging out with Uncle CJ and Aunt Lindsey
Cheyanna loved the new princess PJ's she got for Christmas so much that she changed into them right away and wore them all day. She loves spending time with Granny and her two dogs: Rocky and Ruby.
Here's our family and Linsdey
Cheyanna loved snuggling with Aunt Lindsey. She managed to change into some new frog PJs for bedtime.
The day after Christmas, Chuck Sr and Sandra came over to join the fun. We had our Christmas dinner that afternoon (ham and cheesy potatoes), and had a lot of fun hanging out. CJ helped Chuck assemble the new basketball hoop, so I think they got some good male bonding time in. (I should've gotten a picture of that!) Here's Cheyanna playing with Chuck's mom the day after Christmas, and back to wearing her new Princess PJs. :) It was great to spend time with family on Christmas. We had fun playing "Catchphrase" and just talking and laughing and catching up. I thought about what a blessing it was for our little family to be together, and have everyone safe and healthy and happy. And then to add some beloved family members for a visit made the weekend even more special.
1 comment:
It looks like you had a great Christmas. It's nice that some of your family could come and spend Christmas with you.
Post a Comment