Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Ain't Nothin Gonna Break My Stride

So I am finally in a groove with school. It took a while and was a huge adjustment, but I finally feel like I have it all under control. 4 hour ethics exam? Got an A. 16 page research paper? Handed it in yesterday. Upcoming test on a 700 page book? Yeah, I'm working on reading that one still. But I'm not stressed about it. Data Analysis concepts are getting super complicated and difficult, but hey, I can handle it. I have to keep reminding myself not to stress, but it is getting easier and easier not to. I know I said I would never take 15 credit hours again, but now I feel like I can totally handle it, especially since I'll have the hardest classes under my belt already. So I'm going to go for it. I have gotten into a good stride, and nothing is going to break it now.

6 comments:

Crissie said...

That's one of my all time favorite songs!! :) You are doing amazing in school! I don't know how you do it! Good job!!

Jill said...

You are so amazing! I am glad to hear that school is going good.

hcrjfrandall said...

That's amazing Cherene! How long till you get your degree...

Stacy said...

You are doing great girl! I took this semester off (only took two classes) so I hope I don't get out of my groove. Can't wait for spring. Good for you!!

Tamara said...

you rock. not to mention that you totally inspire me!!

Lindsey L said...

It's been a while since I've come to the blog, wow. Congrats on the 4.0 Cherene!!!