Friday, November 27, 2009

4.0

My hardest class is over! My Ethics professor had us stay for an extra hour of class time the whole semester, so now the class has ended a few weeks early. This was my class with four hour exams and the 16 page research paper. It was not fun, but now it's over--YAY!!! And the best part is that I got an A. So right now I have a 4.0 GPA at ASU. It's not going to last long, so I'm going to enjoy it (and brag about it) while I can. Here are some pictures that Cade took of me on the day I had to present my paper findings. My paper was on "Counseling Muslim Arab Americans."


As I start to gear up for finals, I'm SOOO glad I only have four classes left. The four hour class was a beast (didn't get home til 9:15, and the kids were all in bed--hated it!!!), but it's over. Thank goodness. And did I mention that I have a 4.0? :)

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Yeah for you! I hope you can keep your fabulous GPA. My first semester was my best, I actually had a 4.3 because ASU gives higher points for A+ grades. I am having a rough semester and may get a C in my science class, but I hate it and don't understand a thing. And, at this point in my pregnancy, I could care less. I still have an A average. Good job Cherene, keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

So, how do you counsel a Muslim Arab??? :)
xoxoxo