This was "school colors day" (Red and Blue). I know I'm not an accomplished photographer. In all these pics, they are totally squinting into the sun! Oh well, I try.
My school is going well. I had forgotten how much I love school, and I totally feel like a piece of me that was dormant (and I didn't realize it), has woken up, and I feel more alive because I am learning. There are 40 of us starting the MC (Master of Counseling) program this fall, and half of us have all of our classes together. So I have gotten to know a lot of the people in my group, and made lots of friends already. There are some other ladies my age, and some other moms, so I feel like I can totally do this. Taking 5 classes seems kinda crazy, but then again, we're all in the same boat, and if they can do it, I can do it. It's A LOT of work, and tons of reading, but hey--good thing I love to read, right? The good thing is that all of my classes are ones that I am super excited to be taking (except data analysis). So I am enjoying the reading, and loving what I am learning. My classes are: Data Analysis, Analysis of the Individual, Counseling Theories, Community Counseling, and Ethics. I am going to be really, really busy trying to get all my reading, papers, and projects done, but I'm loving every minute of it!!
4 comments:
Looks like your kids are having a great time! Gotta love that!
I love that you are going to school and happy that you are loving it. I think it would be fun to learning something 'adult' again...good luck!
Cherene, you are amazing! Seriously what an inspiration to me knowing you are taking double the classes and have more kids than I do and can do it! ;) I'm glad you are enjoying school and your kids are too! :)
How on the ball are you that you took a pic of each fun day?! That would have been something I would have forgotten to do! And yay for you and school! I'm excited that you're excited! My brain no longer works:( Sad, but true.
Good for you for going back to school Cherene. We believe in you!
Post a Comment