Tera K. tagged me on this one. I loved her kids' responses, but I was kinda scared to see what my kids would say. It wasn't too bad though... Keep in mind that Charlie is almost 12, Carson is 9, Cade is 6, and Cheyanna is 4. I gave the three boys a written test, and I quizzed Cheyanna separately, so if some of their answers are similar, it isn't because they saw or heard each others' responses--they just think alike.
1. What is something your Mom always says to you?
Charlie: Great!
Carson: Treat other people the way you want to be treated.
Cade: Do your chores.
Cheyanna: I don't know.
2. What makes your Mom happy?
Charlie: Jokes.
Carson: When you hug her
Cade: Hugs and Kisses
Cheyanna: Doing your chores
3. What makes your Mom sad?
Charlie: If I say, "You're mean." (Which I don't)
Carson: When you say something mean to her
Cade: If we run away
Cheyanna: Uh, don't do your chores
4. How does your Mom make you laugh?
Charlie: She doesn't, really.
Carson: Makes funny faces
Cade: tickling me
Cheyanna: Saying stuff that is funny
5. What was your Mom like when she was a little kid?
Charlie: fun and adventurous
Carson: small, pretty, nice
Cade: She was good.
Cheyanna: Playing Webkinz
6. How old is your Mom?
Charlie: 34
Carson: 34
Cade: 36
Cheyanna: 34
7. How tall is your Mom?
Charlie: 5'8"
Carson: 6 feet 5 inches
Cade: 4 feet 5 inches
Cheyanna: I don't know.
8. What is Mom's favorite thing to do?
Charlie: Go to the gym
Carson: Work on her scrapbooks
Cade: play games
Cheyanna: play Goober's Lab on Webkinz
9. What does your Mom do when you aren't around?
Charlie: I don't know 'cause I'm not around.
Carson: pick up and works out
Cade: do chores
Cheyanna: go somewhere
10. If your Mom became famous, what would it be for?
Charlie: being awesome and pretty
Carson: Singing and acting, basketball
Cade: being nice
Cheyanna: don't know
11. What is your Mom really good at?
Charlie: cleaning
Carson: being a good Mom
Cade: Being a Mom!
Cheyanna: Goober's Lab
12. What is your Mom not really good at?
Charlie: Making people laugh
Carson: Nothing
Cade: being a dad
Cheyanna: Wishing Well on Webkinz
13. What does your Mom do for her job?
Charlie: stay at home mom
Carson: clean the house
Cade: be a mother
Cheyanna: Pick up
14. What is your Mom's favorite food?
Charlie: Carrabba's, I think
Carson: Pollo Rosa Maria
Cade: pie
Cheyanna: probably spaghetti
15. What makes you proud of your Mom?
Charlie: She's like, stinkin' awesome.
Carson: She cleans the house.
Cade: when she's nice
Cheyanna: Hugs and kisses
16. If your Mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Charlie: Minnie Mouse, without the voice, the ears, or Mickey
Carson: Goofy
Cade: Courage's mom
Cheyanna: a princess
17. What do you and your Mom do together?
Charlie: talk
Carson: play board games
Cade: play games
Cheyanna: play Sorry!
18. How are you and your Mom the same?
Charlie: We like to play basketball.
Carson: brown eyes
Cade: both get mad easily
Cheyanna: don't know
19. How are you and your mom different?
Charlie: She's a girl.
Carson: gender
Cade: She does more chores.
Cheyanna: don't know
20. How do you know your Mom loves you?
Charlie: everything she does
Carson: She does everything for other people, not herself.
Cade: the way she acts
Cheyanna: gives me kisses
21. How much does your Mom love you?
Charlie: like, a ton
Carson: 9,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 much
Cade: a LOT!
Cheyanna: A lot!
It was fun to see what the kids would say! You can see their little personalities in their answers. I gotta go play Goober's Lab now (I'm really good at it). :) Everybody go do your chores!!!! I'm going to tag: Marta, Holly, and Crissie R. Have Fun!!!
6 comments:
Oh that's really fun! Is Cheyanna obsessed with Webkinz? So is Dallin. I'll be interested to see what my kids have to say. :)
that was funny! really cute to see their personalities.
I thought it was funny that Charlie said Jokes make you happy but that you don't laugh.
That was the cutest thing I have read in a long time. After all this school work, I needed a little mom reality. Did you hear if you got in yet? Come join me. It is "LOADS" of fun!!!
OOOHHH! I knew you would do this! It's fun too. I loved seeing your kids personalities. I think it's funny how different, yet the same they are. What is Webkinz? I don't have little -little ones anymore, so i'm oblivious. I LOVED Carson's answer to how does mom show she loves you - he said because she does things for everyone else, not herself. Truly a wonderful MOM!
That was so cute! You have a great family! I'm so happy to have Cheyanna in my class!
Post a Comment