Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I'm IN!!!

I got an e-mail today from ASU letting me know that I have been accepted into their Master of Counseling program!! I had been stalking our mailbox for several days now, so I was totally surprised that the news came via e-mail. It is a 2-3 year program that starts this fall (when Cheyanna will start full day kindergarten). I am excited that I got in, but I feel really overwhelmed wondering how I'll be able to pull this off. I feel like my life is already really busy and full right now. To jump into a full-time Master's program seems a little insane! I have really felt the Lord's hand guiding me into this process though, so I strongly feel like this is what I am supposed to be doing right now. I will just have to have faith in Him and in myself as I begin this new journey. :)

8 comments:

Sarah S. said...

Oh my goodness this is HUGE! Congratulations! You will do awesome. Seriously you are light years ahead of my when it comes to book smarts and I'm sure it shows. Someday it will be my "time and season" to go back to school too. Until then I'll just live vicariously through you.

Wright Family said...

I can be your support system too. It has been an adjustment, but I feel the same way you do. I know this is what I am supposed to be doing right now. It is hard and awesome at the same time. You will do great!!!

Loree said...

WOW Chrene! so AWESOME! congrats girl! i second sarah's comment! I am impressed and you can do it!

Leah said...

WOW! You are awesome...That is exciting! I wish I had the guts, energry, time to go back to school...you won't regret it...good luck!

Crissie said...

That is such great news!! I have 100% faith in you. You are great in everything you do!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Very exciting news for you! This just prooves that there is life after babies, and that we as mom's can do anything we put our minds too! I'm so happy for you. :)

Mrs.EBG said...

Congrats! That is so great Cherene! It's funny how things have a way to work themselves out, and I'm sure that it will with this situation, too!

Taylor Tracks said...

Congratulations! That's really awesome!