I also have to say thanks so much to all my good friends who are so nice to remember my Birthday even though it is at such a crazy time of year. The cards, gifts, calls, and e-mails were so nice and so appreciated. I love you guys!!!
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Spoiled!
I had an awesome Birthday!!! My mom spoils me (and I love it)! She gave me a new video camera, and she took me out for lunch to Red Lobster where we got what was probably the priciest item on the menu (and definitely the most delicious). Wood fired lobster, scallops, and shrimp. So good! Carson gave me the necklace I am wearing here, and Chuck gave me the soundtrack to TWILIGHT. Love both those gifts too. Mom also bought a cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory for my B-day dessert--we got half vanilla bean and half lemon raspberry. Both were so yummy! (Of course I had both. I'm not ashamed to admit it.)
OK, then here's the icing on the cake. My sister (I LOVE YOU, DINA!!) gave me a laptop! It is a really cute pink Dell. I know I'm spoiled, but I can't help it! :)
I also have to say thanks so much to all my good friends who are so nice to remember my Birthday even though it is at such a crazy time of year. The cards, gifts, calls, and e-mails were so nice and so appreciated. I love you guys!!!
I also have to say thanks so much to all my good friends who are so nice to remember my Birthday even though it is at such a crazy time of year. The cards, gifts, calls, and e-mails were so nice and so appreciated. I love you guys!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Happy Birthday to you Cherene! looks like you had a fabulous birthday! isn;t getting spoiled so fun?! I LOVE IT :)
Wow Cherene, you really are spoiled!! :) Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday Cherene! Wish we could go celebrate! Looks like you had an awesome one!
A little spoilin' never hurt anyone! :) You deserve all that and more. I love you!
Dina
Are you kidding me? What an awesome birthday. Happy belated birthday. How fun that you could spend it with your family.
I didn't know!!!!!! I am so sorry I didn't get to wish you a happy birthday!!! I am glad you had a wonderful time!!!
You are sooo lucky lady! Happy Belated Birthday. Sorry I missed it. I'm happy for you that your mom is visiting.
Post a Comment