Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Our Cruise!!!!

My mom is the best mother ever! She took my family and my sister's family on a cruise for the week of Thanksgiving. We had such an awesome time!!! We flew to FL, where we boarded the ship at Port Canaveral. First we sailed to Cococay (Bahamas), then St. Thomas, then St. Maarten. The beaches were sooooo beautiful. The ship was so nice, and had so much stuff to keep us entertained and the food was really abundant and delicious! The kids had a blast doing all the fun stuff, and getting to be with their cousins. I probably posted way too many pictures of the cruise, but for those of you who wanted to see every detail, here it is! :) The pictures are in random order, but you get the idea. Here is our ship. Here is our whole group on Formal Night. Dina's family is on the left: Scott, Dina, Madeline, Rebecca, Parker, and Logan (Eric stayed home this time). My Mom is in the middle, and my family is on the right: Chuck, Cherene, Charlie, Carson, Cade, and Cheyanna. (I listed family members by age, not by where they were standing/sitting in the picture below.)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good looking family, especially that husband of yours.

Jill said...

WOW!!
Cherene, that all looks like so much fun! And the kids look like they had a blast. I can't wait to get all the additional details from you. But it looks like it was nothing but fun all week long. Was it wierd having Thanksgiving on a ship? Do you miss the left-overs? I can't wait to go again on another cruise. And take the kids the next time around! Take a look at my blog - I have bunches of pics of me and Chris.

Dina said...

Love, love me. Everybody's gotta love today, love today! OK, that song is fabulous..it will always remind me of our best Thanksgiving ever. I miss my nephews and niece!!

Loree said...

Wow! what an awesome vacation for your family! I am jealous!!! Love all the pics and it looks like you had a wonderful time! you have an amazing mom to that for you guys. so cool!

Rachel M said...

Holy Cow! That looks like sooo much fun! Are you lovin that your kiddos are all old enough for such a fun vacation? I'm totally jealous. I'd take that over sitting around cooking Thanksgiving any day!! The pictures are beautiful too!

Anonymous said...

Cherene!


Looks like you guys had a blast. How fun, the pictures are gorgeous. Glad you guys had fun and got back safely!

katierose said...

you are a great looking group! what a fun trip! someday i hope we can do that too!!!

Anonymous said...

Great Blog - you are the best!!!

Crissie said...

Cherene! Wow! I had no idea you were going on a cruise! What a fun and memorable experience! Don't you love the Bahama waters? So beautiful.