Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Cruisin'

Me and Carson out on a sand bar at the Bahamas Chuck, Charlie, and Carson on the sand bar

Cheyanna and Logan played so cute together.

Carson did great for his first time Ice Skating. This picture reminds me of the dance from the movie, "Can't Buy Me Love." Anyone remember that one? :)



Carson, Rebecca, and Madeline Ice Skating on the ship.


Cheyanna is giving me a thumbs up on the bus ride to Magen's Bay. Chuck and I on the bus to Magen's Bay on St. Thomas

Cheyanna at the Bahamas


Carson at Magen's Bay



Our cruise ship is the one in the middle.

Here we are shopping on St. Thomas (the little kids stayed at the Kid's Club on the ship instead of going shopping with us).

Here is Dina's family on St. Thomas. Chuck and I in the dining room on formal night

Here are all the kids (except Cheyanna who was throwing a fit about not wanting her picture taken) at a lookout point on St. Thomas.

Every night while we went to dinner, our Stateroom Attendendant would leave a towel animal when he cleaned our room. Charlie's favorite was this monkey. :)

4 comments:

Dina said...

Awesome pictures! What a trip to remember. It is so nice to be sisters and close friends. I love you! Lets do it again!

JKMeeks said...

wow! Looks like a blast, wish I were there with ya! What a cute family you have. Can't wait to see you guys! Love ya Krista

katierose said...

ohmygosh! that is some beautiful scenery. i LOVE the monkey towel too!!!

hcrjfrandall said...

That is so awesome! How fun! What beautiful surroundings! I bet you guys had soooo much fun.