Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Cruisin' Fun

The boys at the Bahamas. They went snorkeling with their cousins, and found some big conch shells. Charlie found a whole Sand Dollar too. The water was a little cold for me, but it was a beautiful day, and the adults enjoyed the sun and the scenery. :) Chuck and I did get in the water at Magen's Bay on St. Thomas. The water was the perfect temperature, and it was a beautiful shade of blue. The sand was so soft and white too.

Here is Charlie at the Bahamas

Cheyanna and Cade loved dressing up as pirates for the Kid's Club Pirate Parade. Here is Cheyanna the Pink Pirate.

There were some cool sand bars at the Bahamas, and that is where the boys found the big shells. From the beach, it looked like people were walking on water because the sand bar went out so far. Here is Charlie, Carson, and me on a sand bar.


This is a picture of the ship leaving Port Canaveral to start the cruise!! (Sorry these are out of order.)

Port Canaveral is just a few miles from Cocoa Beach, were I grew up. As we were departing, I took this picture of Cape Canaveral, and in the distance it turns into Cocoa Beach.


Here is Pirate Cade!


Here we are after dinner and before one of the shows. Every night all the kids went to the Kid's Club to play while we went to the shows or relaxed.

Here is Charlie on the Rock Climbing Wall on the ship. He did really well! He made it to the top and rang the bell. I missed it because my mom, Dina, and I were at the Spa, but Chuck took these pictures for me.
Here is Carson rock climbing.

Another picture of beautiful Magen's Bay...



Cade LOVED the beaches! He had so much fun playing in the waves and making sand castles that he never wanted to leave.


My mom took this picture of Charlie and Carson, and I like how it is out of focus.


We had all the kids sit together at a table in the dining room, and the adults sat at the table next to it. At times the kids' table got a little rowdy, but the waiters were so nice, and no one seemed to mind. Cheyanna ordered chicken fingers every night, with chocolate ice cream for dessert. The other kids were a little more adventurous, and tried a variety of foods off of both the kids menu and the adult menu. Here is Cheyanna with her cousin, Logan in the dining room.



My mom took this picture of a palm tree, and I just love it.




3 comments:

Dina said...

Logan and Cheyanna are so cute together! Too bad we didn't get the "stab" picture! :) it's a joke! Our kiddos did so much cousin bonding. They are such special friends! Same time, next year. xxoo

Sarah S. said...

Oh my goodness that looks like soo much fun. I wish I could have been packed in your suitcase. Look at that water!! That is incredible. I got my round table email and knew that the cruise was over. :)

lani said...

OHHHH I just love all the pictures!! It looks like you had so much fun!!! I want to hear all about it!!!