Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Lindsey's Rehearsal Dinner

Chuck's little sister, Lindsey, got married last weekend!! The wedding was so beautiful! Lindsey looked so beautiful, and she and CJ were so happy and so cute together. Here are some pictures from the Rehearsal Dinner on Friday night, Oct 17. It was really fun to have all of Chuck's family gathered together for such a happy occasion! CJ and Lindsey -- The Happy Couple

Charles Howard, Charles Howard Jr, and Charles Howard III
Me and Lindsey. I think Cheyanna looks a lot like Lindsey (lucky girl!) :)
Charlie, Chuck Sr, Patsy, Chuck Jr, Lindsey, Sandra, Megan, and Cole
Chuck with his two little sisters, Megan and Lindsey
Cheyanna loved the Flower Girl shirt that Aunt Lindsey and Uncle CJ gave her!
Grandma Taylor (Jennie's mom), me, Jennie (Chuck's mom), and Lindsey

4 comments:

The Moore Family said...

How fun Cherene! I love weddings!I love your new family picture too, you all look great in it!

Sarah S. said...

Love, love, love your new family picture. It will be perfect for a Christmas card. I'm jealous.

Loree said...

weddings are such a fun time to catch up with family. you all look great! I love your blouse! so pretty on you cherene! I agree with sarah I love the fam pic too :)

Anonymous said...

Nice family pictures!