 |
| Madeline (15) in her basketball uniform |
When my sister asked me if I could make it to my nephew, Logan's baptism in November, I thought, "yeah right!" I have been so crazy busy this semester, and I was so overwhelmed at that point, that I thought it would be insane to try to get away for a long weekend and put everything else aside for a few days. But I had a feeling I should go, so I made plans to fly to FL over Veteran's Day weekend. I am so glad I did. I had the best time!!! It was so great to escape the stress and busyness of school/internship. It was so great to have time to sit and talk with my sister (my only sibling--18 months older than me). It was great to get to see her kids and spend time with them.
 |
| Zac (2) the baby |
It was really nice to spend time with my mom. Scott and Dina took us out to breakfast. Dina took us to the spa at the Ritz to relax and get massages. What a treat! We visited Scott's work. He owns this huge company that does a lot of different things--vacation planning, time shares, titles...yeah. Lots of stuff. We visited my Uncle Hussein and Aunt Zizi. We took my mom out to eat for her birthday. And that was all just the first day!!
 |
| Eric (5) |
 |
| Scott and Dina |
 |
| Scott in his office. He's the CEO of a big business. |
 |
| Me and my sister, Dina |
 |
| Me and my mom |
 |
| Me and Aunt Zizi |
 |
| My beautiful niece, Rebecca (13) |
1 comment:
Glad you got to take a break!
Post a Comment