 |
| Uncle Hussein, Dina, Aunt Zizi, me |
We also went to a craft fair, I got a Brazillian Blowout on my hair, went shopping with my mom, made posters for the Taylor Swift concert, went to the Taylor Swift concert in Tampa (had really good seats--it was an awesome concert and my nieces both got to touch Taylor!) And of course, I got to attend my sweet nephew, Logan's baptism. That was a special occasion and I was so happy to be there with my family for that. Dina flew me home first class--and that was really fun too! I had the best trip. So much fun. It was exactly what I needed to get me through the last few weeks of a really hectic, stressful semester. (:
 |
| Dina and Zac |
 |
| Dina and Cherene |
 |
| Me, Mom, Dina |
 |
| Me Before |
 |
| Me After |
 |
| Ready for Taylor Swift. See the lights around the edge of our signs? We had to sneak the signs in. I guess if you have tix on the floor you can't hold any posters. But we found a way. (: |
 |
| Me nieces, Madeline and Rebecca at the concert |
 |
| Taylor Swift |
 |
| Grandma and Logan |
 |
| Dina, Parker, Eric, Logan, Zac, Scott, and me |
1 comment:
Looks so fun! I love the straight hair!
Post a Comment