Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Carson

 Here are Carson's 12-year-old pictures!!  Carson just got braces a couple of weeks before he turned 12.  Carson is in 7th grade at Smith Jr. High.  He is an exceptional kiddo--and I am warning you that I am about to brag.  Carson is our little Einstein.  He taught himself to read when he was 3, and ever since then, we knew we  had one smart cookie on our  hands.  Carson loves math.  He started doing complex head math problems in kindergarten, and it is still one of his favorite things to do.  He has a mind for math much like his dad's.  It just clicks for him, and he excels in math.  He is the only 7th grader taking Algebra at his school, and he was the only student in his class to get 100% on his first test.  He gets good grades, he tries hard to do the right thing, and he is very kind-hearted.  Carson also has a great talent for piano playing.  He can pick up songs really easily.  He plays several hymns really well--and could play many more if would practice every now and then.  :)  Carson loves playing sports, and is pretty good at most sports that he tries.  Right now he's playing basketball, and he's got a pretty good shot.  Carson is 5'2" tall, and did I mention that he has a great sense of humor?  He is always making me laugh.  Carson is such a joy to me in so many ways, and I truly feel so very blessed to be his mother.  I am proud of him that he wanted to receive the priesthood, and he is so excited to be able to pass the sacrament and collect fast offerings now.  I love this kid so much!!!

No comments: