My friend, Jill, took these pics for me, and I LOVE them. I think Jill captured Cheyanna's sweet personality so well. Thank you, Jill!!!

Cheyanna is sweet and shy, but she has a sassy little kick to her too. She is tough (the result of having three older brothers), but still girly and lovable. Her personality has blossomed so much in the past year. Going to kindergarten has given her a lot of confidence along with more knowledge. She is a good little reader, and loves the Biscuit books. Cheyanna loves animals, stuffed animals, and babies. She has a great imagination, and can play by herself for hours with her little dolls, animals and toys.
Not a day goes by that I don't feel so thankful to have sweet Cheyanna in my life. She is such a joy and a blessing, and she couldn't possibly be loved any more than she is!!








4 comments:
Simply beautiful - Cheyanna as well as the pictures!
I can't believe how grown up Cheyanna looks, especially in the first one. I love her cute purple skirt! So-- cute!
So sweet!
She is such a pretty little girl and Jill did such a great job on the pictures!!
Very sweet! #1 and #4 are my favorites...
Post a Comment