Monday, February 15, 2010

Cade's new glasses

A couple of weeks ago, Cade and Cheyanna had spirit week at school.  For Pirate Day, Cade dressed up like a pirate, complete with an eye patch over his right eye.  By the end of the school day, Cade realized that his vision in his left eye isn't so great.  So I took Cade and Cheyanna to the optometrist, and sure enough, Cade needed glasses. 
 
Luckily, Cade had been really wanting glasses, so he was THRILLED!   
His vision isn't too bad, so he only needs glasses to see things far away.  He doesn't need to wear his glasses all day, but so far he has been wearing them all the time and loving every minute of it!

 
I'm glad he likes the glasses.  He is a cutie pie either way!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Hayden thinks it's awesome that Cade has glasses like him.
Besides, seeing is a good thing!

Rachel M said...

ELi has glasses too. Now Luke want them. I would love to never wear them again, but I do remember wanting them as a kid. Cade looks dang cute in them:)

Anonymous said...

Do you think you could put other owl city songs on your playlist?By the way glasses look awesome.