Sunday, July 14, 2013

Trip to FL

 We had some flight vouchers leftover from getting bumped off a flight last summer, so Chuck and I decided to go to FL for a long weekend to visit Scott and Dina.  It was a nice little getaway for us, and Jennie watched our kids for us.  We went to the Orlando temple and did sealings with Scott and Dina.  That is the temple where Chuck and I were married, so we always love going back there.  We also got to go to Univeral Studios Islands of Adventure.  I was really excited to go there to see Hogwarts, and all the Harry Potter stuff!  The ride was totally awful if you have motion sickness!!  Luckily, Scott had given me one of his motion sickness patches, so I was able to go on several rides without getting too sick.  I realized that even when I don't feel queasy, I don't really enjoy roller coasters.  They are just not my thing.  We had so much fun hanging out with Scott and Dina and relaxing in FL!!  October 2012

There were lots of cute shops in the village of Hogsmeade.

Enjoying  a butterbeer!

That's Hogwarts Castle behind us.

We took this picture for Charlie's sake.  Jurassic Park is his all-time favorite movie!



Pumpkin juice was kinda like apple cider, with lots of spices--really yummy! 

Random picture of Dina and I dancing with some workers at the park.  :)




No comments: