Sunday, July 14, 2013

He's too tall!

 Charlie is 6'7" now, and he's only 15!!  His chiropractor says his growth plates are wide open, so he could grow another 2 or 3 inches!  Crazy, huh?  It's good for his basketball career, but the poor kid has a hard time fitting into small places (roller coaster rides, backseats of cars, basements with low ceilings, etc).  I'm a pretty tall girl (5'8"), but I feel very small and petite when standing next to my son, Charlie.  :)  Chuck is 6'2", and no, we don't know where he gets his height.  It doesn't run in the family.  He's just his own unique person!  People remark about his height everywhere he goes.  "You're tall!"  and "How tall are you?"  are the most common.  Next, everyone asks, "Do you play basketball?"  It's a good thing he loves basketball because it seems he was born to play it.  He loves being tall, so I guess it's a good thing!


No comments: