Spring Break came and went in a blur of busyness. Luckily, I was able to set my own hours at my internship (I scheduled my own appointments). Spring break at ASU and at the school where I interned two days a week coincided with my kids' spring break, which worked out perfect. So I only had to go in for a few hours here and there that week and was able to be at home with the kids most of the time. I hardly remember any of it, but luckily I have a few pictures to remind me what we did! :)![]() |
| Cheyanna and Kaia playing Just Dance. They are just so cute!! |
![]() |
| Cheyanna and her best friend, Kimberly |
![]() |
| Cheyanna and Kimberly are almost inseparable! They play together most days, and talk on the phone when they're not together. Here they are with Dozer, our hamster. |
![]() |
| Cade and Cheyanna made a few bucks at their lemonade stand one Spring Break morning. |
![]() |
| We took Cade and a couple of his good friends (Hayden and Hunter) to Peter Piper Pizza for a little late birthday celebration. |






No comments:
Post a Comment